Friday, April 2, 2010

My Other Blog

I've decided to start another blog.

I almost feel like this is a slippery slope, that soon I'll have thirteen blogs, and instead of a crazy cat lady I'll be a crazy blog lady, spending all day writing in and redecorating my many blogs.

Nope.

Won't happen.

But I do feel that I need another space. To record things. So as not to bombard my family and friends on my regular blog with 20 thousand posts a day.

This blog will be almost like a Twitter, I think. I have a Twitter. But it's no good because I get too self-conscious about what I'm writing, how many times I've "tweeted," and who will be reading it. Plus, that character limit is a bitch.

This blog will be less about life, Declan, and whining, more about what I wish for myself, my house, my wardrobe. Movies I like, restaurant recommendations (as if I ever actually go out... someday!), what I deem to be good in the world.

I will resist the urge to tell you that Declan has started doing this cute lip smacking thing, like a chubby-cheeked fish gasping for water. Wait. I mean, starting now. I'll resist.

Baby products. Clothes. Outrageously expensive home decor. Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment